- Dimensions: 25.5 x 18 x 7.5cm.
- Empty weight: 300gr
- Shoulder strap: adjustable 120cm max. Navy blue biodegradable propylene made in France and smooth navy Italian cowhide leather.
- Exterior: French fabric (linen and cotton), Italian black and blue cowhide leather, magnetic bamboo handles.
- Interior: terracotta French cotton lining, smooth black leather patch pocket.
- Manufacturing: Paris, France
The BRI fabric bag takes its name from Brigitte Bardot, icon of the 60s and 70s.
This two-material, two-tone bag is architectural, retro and elegant. It is distinguished by its mix of fabric and duo of leathers, and its handcrafted bamboo handle, which gives it a unique note.
Its creation: partly from Saint-Tropez, to imagine the BRI bag, the designer was inspired by Brigitte Bardot, icon of sensuality, and fashion, and the Madrague. We therefore find the lightness of the south and the Mediterranean thanks to the fabric and the bamboo handle, an architectural and rectangular design of the 60s, as well as the universe of Maison Maglone: craftsmanship, architecture, French elegance, the mix of materials, or the duality between minimalism and vintage 70’s, just like the masculine-feminine.
The colours: the deep blue of the smooth leather is a great classic, the black, an essential, the night combination of the two, an ultra-trendy duo. Thanks to its all-purpose spirit, this little bag is a must-have. The harmonious combination of ecru-greige fabric and leather recalls the Bauhaus spirit, a movement that greatly inspires the designer. The handle, mahogany color brings depth and a vintage style as a final touch.
Designed in Paris with upcycled leathers, this bag is a limited edition!
Free delivery from 450 € in mainland France Free return within 15 days in mainland France Due to the context, delivery times may be extended.