- Dimensions: 25.5 x 18 x 7.5cm.
- Empty weight: 300gr
- Shoulder strap: adjustable 120cm max. Biodegradable propylene made in France black and Italian smooth cowhide leather Black.
- Exterior: French fabric (linen and cotton), Italian cowhide leather, magnetic bamboo handles.
- Interior: terracotta French cotton lining, smooth black leather patch pocket.
- Manufacturing: Paris, France
The BRI fabric bag takes is named after Brigitte Bardot, icon of the 60s and 70s.
This bi-material bag is architectural, retro and elegant. It is distinguished by its mix of fabric and leather, and its handcrafted bamboo handle, which gives it a unique note.
Its creation: originally from Saint-Tropez, to imagine the BRI bag, the designer was inspired by Brigitte Bardot, icon of sensuality and the sixties, and the Madrague. We therefore find the lightness of the south and the Mediterranean thanks to the fabric and the bamboo handle, an architectural and rectangular design of the 60s, as well as the universe of Maison Maglone: craftsmanship, architecture, French elegance, the mix of materials, or the duality between minimalism and vintage 70’s, just like the masculine-feminine.
Its colors: The deep black of smooth leather is a safe choice. It is chic and contemporary, timeless and trendy. It is an essential. The harmonious combination of ecru fabric and black leather gives it a very architectural and minimalist style, all with minimalism. The shoulder strap-strap, meanwhile, adds a harmonious urban touch to this piece that adapts to all styles.
Designed and made in Paris with dormant stock and recycled leathers, this bag is a limited edition !
Free delivery from 450 € in mainland France Free return within 15 days in mainland France Due to the context, delivery times may be extended.